6 steps that you need to follow to avoid losing your luggage
The error is serious reason to stress luggage for many tourists, because if you end up in this situation can not fully enjoy the holidays. Anybody can happen even Brad Tilden, Alaska Airlines CEO, who admitted that his own airline checked baggage sent to another airport.
Skyscanner flights portal has published a list of useful tricks any passenger who wants to ensure that it will lose luggage.
1. A bag house, which clearly shows that cost a lot, will suggest potential thieves that the interior could learn many valuable things and be tempted to steal, that it has “accidentally” on tape Storage, before owner. Therefore, it is only to have a bag or suitcase travel normal, simple, nothing ostentatious.
2. Because many suitcases look alike, it is possible to produce a mess and someone to take the greaşeală a bag that does not belong. That is why it is better to use distinctive signs, such as a small scarf tied handle, highly visible labels on our behalf, even a colored adhesive tape as rhetoric, which jump in the eye.
3. A lock will give great thought thieves who want to break it and see what price goods owner wants to protect. The best thing would be for our suitcase to go unnoticed by others.
4. Immediately after the delivery of the hold baggage as well to check whether the baggage label has noted the correct destination at the airport. Each passenger will receive another label that you need to keep, and if it gets lost baggage and will be able to retrieve it later. So if we inadvertently lose that note, we can then expect to demonstrate that baggage has not arrived who writes Daily Mail.
5. Another great idea is to kingdom clothes in two baggage unless traveling alone. Thus, in the event that a suitcase is lost, we still have half the clothes needed to manage without problem until we recover and lost luggage.
6. Money, bank cards and important documents should not be released under any circumstances hold baggage. Thus we avoid the embarrassing situation in which we find ourselves at the hotel without having a penny in your pocket or get to stop and realize that the passport is in the suitcase was lost and we just stuck there at the airport.