Confessions of a entertainer working on the largest cruise ship
The girl who had cut almost all decks work performance had arrived in the country after the jump rope to the largest cruise ship in the world. He had gone to seek fulfillment in other waters. Like other great champions of Romania: away from the country. For a whiter bread, a better future and a few stories set in the album without pages. No suffered by any breeze waving through the curtain in the room on the estate, but returned home. And because the contract was over, and to recover after a championship on the waves and shake hands biggest ships in the world. Her contract ended after seven months of fire on Allure of the Seas, Royal Caribbean ship owned empire. A colossus who bought cities, islands, trees, and fish can on the bottom.Everything to give new dimensions to tourism. It did not matter that the Great White had cost $ 1.4 billion.Pennies!
Royal Caribbean commissioned in 2006, according descopera.ro two new cruise ships, intending that they together hold the title of “largest passenger ship”. Oasis of the Seas, twin bowl of Allure of the Seas, was completed in 2009, one year earlier than the second. When construction was completed ship Allure of the Seas, the official measurements was found that the vessel is 5 inches longer than Oasis of the Seas (!), Although the two should be the same!
- For the first time in the history of a cruise ship, coffee chain Starbucks has opened a branch on board
- The first vessel which houses a carousel in an amusement park, and for the bravest there is a bar made entirely of ice. Those who want to escape the sun and heat in this place have to put thick: the temperature is not never higher -8 degrees Celsius!
- The vessel is equipped with an impressive park which houses 12,175 plants and trees from around the world. It measures 100 meters in length and 19 meters in width and include areas for those who want to relax reading. It also contains an oversized chess board, and a garden which showcases sculptures of famous artists.
- The vessels are built 11 pools (both freshwater and saltwater) and 10 jacuzzi, the latter offering a view of the ocean. Aqua Theater is the main amphitheater where performances take place aquatic acrobatics, concerts and even diving courses. The scene of the amphitheater can be raised and lowered for concerts, providing access to 5.4 meters deep pool for aquatic acrobatics demonstrations taking place during the show Oceanaria
- Allure of the Seas was built in Turku, Finland
Corina Popovici was born on July 25, 1987, in Bucharest, and multiple national champion and junior jumping into the water and triple gold medalist at the Balkan. His sister Constantin Popovici (8 CM place in Rome, the best of history for Romanian) participated in three editions of the World Championships.In 2009 in Melbourne, ranked 10 in the finals of the 10m synchronized platform along with Ramona Ciobanu, and in 2011, in Rome, ranked 29th in 10m platform synchro platform and place 13 to 10 m Mara alongside Aiacoboae. The latest edition of CM to the starters, CM in Shanghai in 2011, finished jumping from platform 31 to 10 m and 12, along with Mara Aiacoboae at 10m synchronized platform. Corina qualified for the individual final and synchronously in several editions of the European Championships. Popovici was prepared and career Florin Adrian Cherciu Avasiloaie.