More and more tourists use this method to search for holiday destinations
In the period January-September 2014, only 18% of users use the phone to plan a trip and 7% using the tablet, ie a total of only 25% of traffic came from mobile devices, while the rest of 75% They prefer to enter the desktop or laptop. For the same period of 2015, searches on mobile devices have reached over 47%. The percentage increased slightly in the case of tablets (9% this year), the significant increase coming from those who use the phone to access flights or holidays (38%).
“Search and procurement of mobile is no longer a niche, but a clear preference when it comes to planning vacations. In addition, we observed that mobile is used primarily for research, and the average search is even higher than when entering the desktop users, “.