The cleanest cities in the world
The cleanest cities in the world. The cleanliness of a city often show the degree of civilization of its inhabitants. Moreover, an infrastructure “friendly” environment has the ability to attract thousands of tourists annually. We present below a top of the cleanest cities in the world.
1. The cleanest cities in the world: Calgary, Canada Considered in many charts as the cleanest city in the world, primarily Calgary offers its residents an exceptional view. The city is located at an altitude of 1,000 meters, near the Rocky Mountains, and is crossed by two rivers. Energy production organically is an important concern to Canadians, which explains the excellent ultimately you have people in the city of Calgary.
2. The cleanest cities in the world: Adelaide, Australia Located between the Gulf of St. Vincent and high mountain, Adelaide is a true cultural and economic center of Australia. The city offers some of the best living conditions for its residents, authorities here dealing with attention to sanitation of the city and the level of pollution.
3. The cleanest cities in the world: Honolulu, Hawaii A tropical paradise, Honolulu city is visited by thousands of tourists every year for its stunning landscapes and cultural events. Moreover, residents, estimated at about 400,000 people, caring for Hawaii island’s capital to be accessed anytime, even by the most demanding tourists.
4. The cleanest cities in the world: Minneapolis, United States
Nicknamed the “City of Water“, Minneapolis Mississippi River is crossed and has a population of over three million. Thriving economy, and lower taxes at all, this tourist destination helped to develop one of the best sanitation systems in the world. Also, this city attracts thousands of people interested in the arts, theater and literature.
5. The cleanest cities in the world: Kobe, Japan Recognized for their discipline and responsibility, the Japanese can be proud of and one of the cleanest cities in the world. It’s about Kobe, a city bordered on one side by the coast and the mountains on the other. Approximately 1.5 million people live here, and each of them, even though it may seem hard to believe, contribute to the cleanliness of their city by following selective waste collection and pollution standards.
6. The cleanest cities in the world: Copenhagen, Denmark
The cleanest city in northern Europe is the capital of Denmark, authorities here are known for their care for the environment, architecture and ecosystem. With a strategic location on the Baltic Sea, Copenhagen city offers visitors numerous sights.
7. The cleanest cities in the world: Wellington, New Zealand Another city that deserves its place in a top ten destinations in the world is clean and Wellington, New Zealand. Although not often visited by tourists, probably due to its location, Wellington offers its residents many green spaces and a sanitation system almost perfect.
8. The cleanest cities in the world: Helsinki, Finland Another destination appreciated for its cleanliness is also a capital of northern Europe: Helsinki. Tourists are welcomed in this city of many scenic landscapes, and harmonious architecture. The capital of Finland is also a major European cultural center.
9. The cleanest cities in the world: Oslo, Norway
Another very clean city, all of Europe, is the capital of Norway, Oslo. Here, authorities play a central role in the greening of the city and sanitation.
10. The cleanest cities in the world: Freiburg, Germany Surrounded by green hills, the German city of Freiburg is among the top destinations “eco-friendly” for tens of thousands of people worldwide. There is a ratio of about 5,000 to 1,000 inhabitants stays. Moreover, those who arrive in the city have the opportunity to taste the best wines, because the Freiburg is bordered by three wine regions.