Regardless of the decade, the machines remain as fascinating to people. Carmakers are trying to keep up with fashion and cars evolves from one year to another. Here are 10 records about cars.
2. Kate Lawer is record holder running around a car. This was surrounded by a car five times 18.35 seconds.
4. The smallest car in the world measured 63.5cm functional.
6. Race with the most participants took place in California, and gathered 216 cars at home.
7. On 29 April 2000, 25 people were crammed into a VW Beetle in Kremser, Austria. They entered the Guinness Book.
8. In September 1960, in an attempt to set a new speed record of Donald Campbell crashed at 579 km / h.He entered the Guinness Book of Records as the man who survived the impact with the fastest speed.