2. Praia da Marinha (Navy Beach), Lagos, Algarve – Portugalia
3. Porto Katsiki, Lefkada – Greece
5. Elafonisi, Crete – Greece (pink sand beach)
6.Playa of Ses Illetes, Formentera (Ibiza) – Spain
7. Navagio, Zakynthos – Greece
8. Koukounaries, Skyathos – Greece
The beach is near the picturesque village Baunei can be reached either by boat, at sea or on land on a hiking trail. With shallow waters, bordered by cliffs and mountains, the beach is suitable for scuba diving and snorkeling, especially the coast is full of caves and coves. “The best time for a visit to Sardinia from May to September. Packages start from 550 euros per person in 3 * hotel with breakfast included and tickets in Bucharest, “says the specialist.